A beautiful Cheshire venue, we pride ourselves on our warm welcomes and flexibility to ensure you get the event you want.
With a choice of rooms and layouts available, our experienced team will work with you to design your event.
We have experience in hosting; Weddings, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Bar mitzvahs, Bat mitzvahs, Charity Balls, Conferences, Product Launches, Exhibitions, Christmas Parties, Cocktail Receptions, Corporate Meetings, Presentation Evenings, Christenings and Wakes.
We can offer you:
- Exclusivity of the venue for your event
- Helipad if you are looking to make a grand entrance (or exit) by helicopter
- Red carpet on arrival and beautiful grounds for your photographs
- Bespoke menu packages - our ingredients are locally sourced and all food is prepared on the premises. Menus can be tailored to your specific requirements or you can choose from one of ours; Wedding, Breakfast, Lunch, BBQ and and Evening menus.
- Finishing touches - White linen tablecloths and napkins, table water & bread baskets, a silver cake stand and knife and venue dressing
- Funeral gatherings - a place to meet after the ceremony and remember your loved one. We offer soup & sandwiches for lunch time or finger sandwiches & scones for afternoons.
- Golf packages - particularly popular for Corporate events and Grooms looking for a 'break the ice' event, for their Stag do or even for the morning of the Wedding.
- Local knowledge - we can provide you and your guests with information of hotels, guest houses and B&B's in the area, ideas for days out if you are looking to make a weekend of being in Cheshire, and recommendations for places to eat & drink in the surrounding areas including Altrincham, Hale, Manchester and Liverpool.
- Transport - if you are looking for transport to and from Dunham Forest Golf Club, we are able to arrange a range of options from Executive Cars, mini bus, taxi cab or helicopter!
- Dunham Forest Golf & Country Club is a licensed venue in Trafford for Marriage and Civil Partnership ceremonies. A Superintendent Registrar and a Registrar must be present at the marriage with the fees payable in advance directly to the Register Office.
If you wish to hire out the Club house and our facilities, please download the application form.
Please contact Kate Worsley or Mike Saxon on 0161 928 2605 ext 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further information and to arrange a tour of our facilities.
“FANTASTIC!! Such attention to detail. Such fabulous food. So helpful. Personal wheelchair attendance. A wonderful evening. Literally every guest commented on the cuisine. Superb. Many thanks"
Avril and mel snyder